Award in Customer Service in Insurance
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), UK
The CII is the world’s largest professional body dedicated to insurance and financial services.As one of the largest examination and qualification awarding bodies in the UK,the CII has delivered education to over one million students in the last few years.Success in CII qualifications is universally acknowledged as evidence of expertise and understanding.
The Award in Customer Service in Insurance helps build the skills and knowledge required to deliver excellent customer service. Upon earning the Award, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Fulfil customer requirements in the insurance sector
- Collect customer feedback to improve service in the insurance sector
- Develop good communication skills to maintain and build client relationships in the insurance industry
- Deal with conflict within an insurance environment
- Keep accurate and confidential records when dealing with customers
- Manage own workload and time to meet business requirements and timescales
- 1½ Hours Examination – 50 MCQs
Certification : CII
- Upon completion, candidates are eligible to use the designation ‘CII (Award)’.
- On completing the Award in Customer Service in Insurance you will hold one of the three Awards needed to complete the Certificate in Insurance and Financial Services.