Award in General Insurance
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), UK
The CII is the world’s largest professional body dedicated to insurance and financial services.As one of the largest examination and qualification awarding bodies in the UK,the CII has delivered education to over one million students in the last few years.Success in CII qualifications is universally acknowledged as evidence of expertise and understanding.
The Award in General Insurance helps develop a basic understanding of insurance principles, procedures and products in insurance and is ideal for candidates who want to begin their career in the insurance industry. Upon earning the Award in General Insurance, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding in:
- Basic principles of insurance.
- Main legal principles related to insurance contracts.
- Main regulatory principles related to insurance business.
- Key elements to protect consumers.
- Key aspects of ethics, corporate governance and internal controls.
- 2 Hour Examination – 100 MCQs
Certification : CII
- Upon completion, candidates are eligible to use the designation ‘CII (Award)’.
- On completing the Award in General Insurance you will hold one of the three Awards needed to complete the Certificate in Insurance and Financial Services.