Certified Credit Research Analyst
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), India
The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a public trust established in 2006 by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator of the securities markets in India. The institute carries out a wide range of capacity building activities at various levels aimed at enhancing the quality standards of and increase the participation in the securities markets. The institute’s six schools of excellence and the National Center for Financial Education works in synergy towards professionalized securities markets.
Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI), India
The Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI) is a not-for-profit organization and a globally recognized membership association for finance professionals.
AIWMI primarily focuses on the broad and strategic role of developing a more robust and forward-looking training infrastructure for the financial services sector and to promote more active industry involvement and collaboration in training and continuing education.
The Certified Credit Research Analyst (CCRATM) Certification is being jointly offered by Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI) & National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM).The Certified Credit Research Analyst (CCRATM) is a comprehensive global education program designed to give an expert level understanding of credit markets to fresh graduates and experienced professionals. It integrates the fundamentals of financial analysis, credit analysis, rating methodologies, credit strategy and structuring. It offers the tools a candidate needs to occupy key positions in the world of finance, private banking, credit ratings and fixed income domain.
- The exam will be two level online exam, conducted by National Stock Exchange.
Certification : NISM, AIWMI
Job opportunities: There is no other recognized certification that prepares you better, for employment in the field of bank loans, credit analysis, rating and strategy. This highly practical course has been specifically designed for candidates aspiring for a career in:
- Commercial and Retail Finance
- Credit Appraisal
- Credit Monitoring
- Credit Ratings
- Credit Strategy
- Fund Management
- FI Trading and Sales
- Hedge Funds/PE
- Investment Banking
- Loan Syndication
- NPA Management
- Project Finance
- Retail and Private Banking
- Practical Knowledge: CCRATM will help you deploy the most comprehensive suite of research, data and tools to analyze and monitor credit analysis on individual securities, companies and industries in the market.
- One-on-one access to industry-leading analysts, briefings, webinars and teleconferences.
- Access to In-depth reports that dissect the credit strengths and weaknesses of individual companies and transactions.
- Market savvy: Learn how to analyze accurate, timely and comprehensive sets of data on company financials, industries and deal performance metrics.
- Global Analytical Models: Get insights into risk models, to analyze, screen and monitor individual credits and portfolios.