Certified Financial PlannerCM (CFPCM)
Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB)
FPSB is the preeminent international standards-setting body for competent and ethical financial planners.
Financial Planning Standards Board India (FPSB India) is a Public–Private Enterprise and a Professional Standards Setting body for Financial Planners in India.
The CFPCM is the gold standard in financial planning, respected by financial organizations across the globe. Holders of the CFPCM designation are valued by global financial services organizations and command a premium in the job market. The CFPCM Certification wins trust and presents opportunities worldwide.
- Risk Analysis & Insurance Planning: 2 Hours Examination – 77 MCQs
- Retirement Planning & Employee Benefits: 2 Hours Examination – 77 MCQs
- Investment Planning: 2 Hours Examination – 77 MCQs
- Tax Planning & Estate Planning: 2 Hours Examination – 77 MCQs
- Advanced Financial Planning: 4 Hours Examination – 30 MCQs
Certification : FPSB
Job_role : Charter Members of CFPCM Qualification in India :
- State Bank of India
- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- UTI Mutual Fund
- World Gold Council
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank and Several others
- Upon completion, you are eligible to use the ACSI designation.
- The ICWIM India qualification is the first step in CISI’s global global wealth management pathway for practitioners in India – you can build upon this qualification by progressing to the International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management.
_yoast_wpseo_focuskw_text_input : Certified Financial Planner, CFP Training, Financial Planning Training,
_yoast_wpseo_focuskw : Certified Financial Planner, CFP Training, Financial Planning Training,
_yoast_wpseo_metadesc : The Certified Financial Planner Certification is the most trusted certification in financial planning and wealth managment recognized and trusted globally.
_yoast_wpseo_linkdex : 36
_yoast_wpseo_content_score : 30