Investment Operations Certificate
Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI), UK
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment is the leading professional body for securities & investment practitioners. The CISI has been dedicated to professionalism since it emerged from the London Stock Exchange in 1992.
The Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) is the most established qualification among financial services organizations used as a competency marker in the administration and operations areas of the financial services industry. The qualification will provides an overview of the financial services industry and its regulation, whilst also covering technical units relevant to the areas of work. The IOC is a mandated requirement for working in large ITES/KPO/BPO companies such as Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Capgemini, Accenture etc. that service large multinational financial services organizations in the globe. The IOC is one of the most popular qualifications and is taken in over 50 countries. Completing the IOC demonstrates professionalism and commitment to high standards and offers access to higher-level qualifications and career progression.
- Compulsory Unit : International Introduction to Securities & Investment : 1 Hour Examination 50 MCQs
- Any two Examinations from the 3 options below:
- Global Financial Compliance: 2 Hour Examination 100 MCQs
- Risk in Financial Services: 2 Hour Examination 100 MCQs
- Combating Financial Crime: 2 Hour Examination – 100 MCQs
Certification : CISI
The qualification is suitable for crucial roles in the Risk Management and Compliance departments in financial services organizations. Some of the job roles include :
- Compliance Officer
- Compliance Manager
- Compliance Audit Manager
- Risk Officer
- Risk Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Control Supervisor
- Upon completion, you are eligible to use the ACSI designation.
- The IOC can be used to earn higher qualifications in either Risk & Compliance or Operations.