Global Financial Compliance
Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI), UK
The Chartered Institute for Securities &Investment is the leading professional body for securities & investment practitioners.The CISI has been dedicated to professionalism since it emerged from the London Stock Exchange in 1992.
The Global Financial Compliance qualification provides a thorough understanding of the compliance issues that arises within the financial services industry. The qualification demonstrates expertise in all areas of financial compliance including the international regulatory environment, managing the risk of financial crime, governance, risk management, ethics, integrity and fairness.
- 2 Hour Examination – 100 MCQs
Certification : CISI
The qualification is suitable for crucial roles in the Risk Management and Compliance departments in financial services organizations. Some of the job roles include:
- Compliance Officer
- Compliance Manager
- Compliance Audit Manager
- Risk Officer
- Risk Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Control Supervisor
- Upon completion, you are eligible to use the ACSI designation.
- The Global Financial Compliance qualification is a standalone qualification & can be used to demonstrate expertise in all aspects of compliance that are essential in the financial services industry.
- The qualification can used to earn the Investment Operations Certificate.
- The qualification is one of the first steps in CISI’s compliance pathway and can be used to earn the higher level Diploma in Investment Compliance.